Underline all the words that could be used to finish each sentence: The Church is to worship God.......... as Creator of all and above all else through the celebration of each of the Sacraments ✔ only on Sundays through prayer and service once a year at Easter
in the Eucharist The five seasons of the Church’s Liturgical Year are.......... Lent ✔Spring Summer Advent ✔ ANZAC Day Ordinary Time ✔ Winter
Match the season and the meaning and the colour: preparing for Easter Adventgreen x celebrating God’s love - aroha every dayChristmaspurple x celebrating the birth of Jesus Lent white x preparing for Christmas Easterpurple x celebrating Jesus’ rising from the deadOrdinary Timewhite x
Finish these sentences: During his life Jesus saved people from...... sickness ✔
Jesus died so people would...... be forgiven for their sins. ✔
Write true or false The Eucharist strengthens people to live as followers of Christ - true ✔
The Church celebrates the Lord’s day on Fridays - false ✔
Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you?yes because it was fun
2. What have you learnt this term?We learnt olympics because the olympics was on.
3. What have you found easy this term?researching because it’s fun
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? taekwondo because we have to do some tricky parts.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term? my mom and my friends
6. What could you change with your learning for next term? understanding the questions
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term?finish my work in time and achieve my goals.